THE ARTIST COMMENTS - (Updates Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Friday, November 27th 2009

Godzilla Pencil Study Up For Grabs
Return to gallery
Godzilla, original drawing by Jeff Lafferty

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving, I know Tanya and I did.

I found the original drawing for the Godzilla card I did a few weeks back under a stack of papers on my desk. I had forgotten the client that commissioned the painted card didn’t take the pencil study.

When I was painting the card I was in a bit of a rush and didn’t bother with the highlights on the drawing. So last night I finished it up with some white paint and toothbrush splatter and now it’s up on EBay, have a look if you’re interested - Link

By the way, I'm re-designing the website, so it might look a little wonky for a bit.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update