THE ARTIST COMMENTS - (Updates Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Wednesday, November 25th 2009

Happy Thanksgiving
Return to gallery
Legend Of The Seeker, original art by Jeff Lafferty

Well my laptop is back down; it lasted all of about seven hours.

Whatever, I’m sick of messing with it and wasting money on it. The damn thing might be done for good this time.

The one positive thing about this whole fiasco is it’s really tested my backup system, and I must say it’s come through with flying colors. Tanya’s computer, my backup hard drive, a flash drive to transfer images to a library computer and a week later I’m still in business, working laptop or not.

Remember whatever doesn’t kill you, just makes you stronger, happy thanksgiving everyone.

P.S. I took a big stack of envelopes to the post office yesterday and more today. If you’ve ordered any prints in the last to weeks, know that they’re on there way.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update