Return to gallery
Wolverine, Phoenix and Power Girl - Original Art by Jeff Lafferty

EBay got a bug up their butt a few weeks ago and started closing down stores that offered any ‘so called’ bootleg merchandise relating to Marvel Comic book characters. I didn’t want to incur their wrath, so I went ahead and pulled these four cards out of my store.

I just got them up and available here on my site.

Wolverine - Link
Phoenix Rising - Link
Phoenix - Link
Power Girl - Link

Since all this happened so conveniently over the Labor Day sale. I thought I would go ahead and offer to throw in a freebie print to anyone who buys one of these four cards. Your choice, just let me know which one you want.

Just a little thank you to everyone who hits this site so regularly.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update