THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
July 20th, 2009
Pinup Gallery

Return to gallery
Nude original art by Jeff Lafferty

Well I didn’t get the Joker done, tomorrow for sure.

I’ve had some questions about the pinup gallery and when its coming back. After working on it for a while, I think I’m going to just work the nudes back into the normal gallery and ditch the idea of a seprate pin-up gallery. The truth is they’re great pieces, some of my absolute favorites and I just feel like they shouldn’t be hid off in the corner like some kind of unwanted step child.

This one, as some of you might remember is called Jen. A really nice girl and great model. Over the next week or so the rest of them will be popping up here and there.

The new Yoda print is up for sale, so check that out if you want it - Link

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update