THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
July 21st, 2009
Preorders

Return to gallery
Sketch Card Comic Book by Jeff Lafferty

Big day, the Joker piece is up - Link I know a lot of people have been waiting to see this one and I'm glad its done.

The proof for the new book showed up at my doorstep yesterday, and if I don't say so myself, its cool as all get out! I'll get a better preview up tomorrow (just didn't have enough time with the joker being done and all) but I wanted to let everyone know preorders are now open.

Basically I'm going to accept preorders for the next two weeks, then the book will be printed and available in thirty days.The preorders are going to help me pay for the print run so you'll have my undying gratitude if you order one now. I'll also sign the book and do a little sketch on the inside front cover for everyone who preorders.

The book is a 24 page full color mini-comic for $4.99 Like I said I'll get a good preview up tomorrow, so everybody can see what they're getting for their five bucks.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update