THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
July 19th, 2009
Joker Almost

Return to gallery
Heath Ledger, Joker Art by Jeff Lafferty

I’m super close to being down with this one. I’m hoping for tomorrow but it might be end up being Tuesday. I’m working his scraggly hair and its pretty detail intensive, so I’m not sure how long its going to take.

The new Yoda print is up for sale, so check that out if you want it - Link

I also wanted to thank Steve and Jim for yesterdays comments, I defiantly couldn’t have asked for better customers than the ones I’ve got. I’ve said it before and I really mean it, you guys (and girls) are the reason I can do this stuff. I‘m just constantly blown away by the enthusiasm everyone has for my work and just thanks, thanks a lot.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update