THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
July 18th, 2009
Batman And Slaine

Return to gallery
Heath Ledger, Joker Art by Jeff Lafferty

Thanks for the comment yesterday Steve. I can’t believe that I didn’t notice this sooner, but I'm pretty sure Steve’s actually the collector that commissioned the Joker piece. Thanks Steve I’m glad you liking it so far and thanks for asking me to do it.

I really enjoyed the new Batman movie. Heath Ledgers performance was just, wow! I’ve liked most of the Batman stuff they’ve done over the years. I liked the campy 70s TV show, I really liked the cartoon, and the Tim Burton versions were awesome. I especially the second one, with the Michelle Pfeiffer Cat Girl, and Danny Devito Penguin. That one was fantastic.

I've gotta admit I didn’t dig the Schumacher versions that came next. They pretty much sucked. I’m not sure if there was one or two but I didn’t like em, however many there were.

I just cant get over that Slaine Trailer I posted yesterday. I think I’ll put it up again just because its so damn cool. Still haven’t tracked down the full film yet, I know there is one, because the guy who made it Miguel Mesas - Link talks about it on his site. If anybody out there runs across it, let me know, I would appreciate it.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update