THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
May 26th, 2009

Up And Running Again

Return to gallery
Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock Original art by Jeff LaffertyThis weekend was just nuts. I've got to keep this one short or it’ll just turn in to a 'what annoys me about living in Boulder' rant. I looked back and yesterday was the first time in three weeks that I've missed the daily update on my page. Too bad I broke the streak, but a solid three weeks is pretty good.

Lots of new work is up. Kirk and Spock are in the gallery and up for sale, check em out.

I also wanted to welcome all the new followers of this blog. My good friend Sean Tiffany, soon to be collaborator Gwen Milot, my buddy Jon Riggle, and everyone else I don’t recognize at the moment but am looking forward to getting to know Adam, occam`s razor, Antonio.

Just a heads up I’ve got another new piece for tomorrow.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update