THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
May 1st , 2009
Millennium Falcon, Work In-Progress

Return to gallery Millennium Falcon, in-Progress, ACEO Sketch Card by Jeff Lafferty
So in an attempt to keep my site from becoming the black hole of non-activity that it usually becomes during the time in-between new pieces, I’ve decided to post some in progress shots and comments during the downtime. I know there’s nothing worse than following a site that updates sporadically at best, so I’m going to try and keep this up daily, well see how it goes.

First up, the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon with Han, Chewy, C3PO and Princess Leia. (I can’t believe I thought this one was going to be easy) Every square inch of the piece is packed with detail. I’m really exited about the potential of this image and I love it, but at the same time I’m defiantly looking forward to getting it done.

Its going to be a double sketch card with the cut directly down the center. Seven inches wide and two and a half inches tall. At this point I’m still a couple of days away from finish line. We’ll see how it comes out.