THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
May 2nd, 2009
Millennium Falcon In-Progress 2

Return to gallery Millennium Falcon, in-Progress, ACEO Sketch Card by Jeff Lafferty
As you can see C3PO is finally making an appearance. Here I’m rendering his highlights with a white Prismacolor pencil. The painting is coming along nicely and if I stay on schedule it should be finished up and for sale by Saturday.

In retrospect, this is probably not the piece I should of picked to do right now, especially considering its the end of the month and I’m always short of cash at the end of the month. Of course like I said, I thought it was going to be a breeze (turned into something more like a hurricane)

I also should mention, three new prints are up for sale; Princess Leia, Power Girl and Maya.

(I predict Power girl as my new all time best seller) The prices are $4.99 a piece (and this is something new) Free worldwide shipping. Yup, as of today if you buy a card from me I’ll ship it anywhere on the planet Earth for free. This is something I’ve been thinking about for a while and finally decided to do. The shipping charges made sense if you were ordering four or five cards, but for the guy that just wanted one, they seemed a bit high, even to me. So now you have no excuse pick up a few cards and get me out of the poor house.

Read yesterdays update