THE ARTIST COMMENTS - (Updates Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Friday, January 29th 2010
Yoda

Return to gallery
Yoda, Original Drawing By Jeff Lafferty


Friday already, wow this week flew by!

A yoda commission, this one I would almost consider a collaboration, since I'm drawing from a design created by, friend and artist, David Deb.

This guy was somebody that I was looking at as an example, back when I started doing cards. His work is just phenomenal and it just keeps getting better and better, have a look - link Its a real honor to be asked to create something for a guy as talented as him, thanks David.

I also wanted to mention, now that the stores up and running, (and dear Lord, what a job that was) I'm going to be adding some new pieces to the gallery over the weekend, so if you check back there'll be some new stuff up along with a few prints.

Jeff
Read the previous update