THE DRAWING BOARD - (Updates Every Other Day)
Thursday, November 12th 2009

Star Wars And Godzilla
Return to gallery
Star Wars, original art by Jeff Lafferty

I’m busy, busy, busy! The new Star Wars card’s finally ready for color, and the Godzilla print just hit the store - Link

Its a limited edition of 250, get one while they last.

I also wanted to say, judging buy sales over the last week or so, it seems that the Christmas rush is already beginning, so if your planning on buying a gift for someone, all I can say is order early!!!

Welcome to all my new followers, Caio Fernandes, K. Glass, Professor Chuck Gniech, Anthony Horchrein and everyone else whose joined the site lately. For some reason I always thought the followers thing would stop at 100, not sure why I thought that, but its still going strong, so thanks everyone.

I know I’m the one making this site, but you guys (and girls) are the ones making it great. Thanks everyone :)

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update