THE DRAWING BOARD - (Updates everyday except Sunday)
August 31st, 2009
Six Days A Week

Return to gallery
Eowyn - Original Art by Jeff Lafferty

Working on an Eowyn commission.

Sorry I missed the post yesterday. I’ve decided to take the blog down to six days a week instead of seven. Monday through Saturday and just skip Sundays from now on.

Posting on Sunday is especially hard for me, since I do all the internet part of my business here at the Boulder Library on my laptop, I kind of have to work around the Library’s schedule. On Sunday they open at noon rather than their usual time and even though that seems like a little thing, it just throws off my whole day.

So I’ve decided six days a week is plenty and plus that will give me a day to get caught up on some of the other projects I’ve been wanting to do with the site.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update