THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
July 24th, 2009
Red Sonja

Return to gallery
Red Sonja original art by Jeff Lafferty

A new piece is in the works, a Red Sonya card.

Its a piece I’m doing for an online friend. Even though its a commission of sorts, the original will be going up for sale. She was only interested in getting the image painted for her website, and doesn’t care about owning the original art. So I’ll have something new in the store in a couple of days.

Speaking of the store, the Millennium Falcon card just went up - Link Its the uncut version, the two card version will be up tomorrow. I know a lot of people have been asking for this one. Sorry it took so long, I didn’t realize what a hassle changing the format would be.

Also I wanted to thank everyone who’s preordered the book. So far response has be even better than I expected.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update