THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
July 12th, 2009
Comments

Return to gallery

The Caves Drawing by Jeff Lafferty

Sorry, I blew off the blog post yesterday, but look I've figured out how to enable comments again. Yeah!!!

Wow, what a pain in the neck that was. It turns out I had cut part of the template that was hidden in the 'expanded widgets' section of the code. So when I did the obvious things like push the enable comments button, or replace the template, it still
wouldn't bring them back.

Here's what I'm working on now. I thought this project was doomed to the unfinished/unpublished stack, but it looks like its actually going to happen. Unfortunately it needed to get done right now (as in right this second) so I had to forestall the Joker piece for a few days while I finish it up.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update