Title: Obi Wan Kenobi
Size: 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” inches - ACEO sketch card
Medium: Acrylic and colored pencil on illustration board
Year: 2008
Private Collection (Sold)
Buy a limited edition print - $7.99


I think one of the best parts of doing these movie cards is getting to dig through all the reference. Watching the original Star Wars again, it really brings back all the great memories of seeing it for the first time with my parents as a kid.

Thinking about my parents; They took me to see Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back. Blade Runner came later and I had to beg them to see it, finally they relented and took me. Then came Alien! My Mom said "No way." So of course, by then I had figured out how to tell my Mom I was going to one movie and then sneak across the hall and see another. I'll never forget doing that to see Alien though, it scared the hell out of me. I was so damn terrified I couldn't even leave the theater.