THE ARTIST COMMENTS - (Updates Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Friday, December 11th 2009

Tatooine and Olivia Newton John
Return to gallery
Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen, original drawing by Jeff Lafferty

Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen, the Starman card is coming along pretty well.

I had a massive crush on Karen Allen when I was a kid. Her and Olivia Newton John, I think it was the scene where she turns into the animated version of herself in Xanadu.

I guess I was just a movie junkie when I was a kid. I didn’t especially like the Xanadu movie but yet, I can remember seeing it at least eight times.

I would walk to the theaters from where my Mom worked in the summer, pay for one movie and then sneak across the hall into two or three more.

I remember seeing The Jazz singer like six times.

It’s a good week for prints the one, I think, everyone’s been waiting for just went up, the uncut Tattooine - Link

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update