THE DRAWING BOARD - (Updates everyday except Sunday)
Wednesday, October 14th 2009
Oil Can Drive Preview
Return to gallery
Oil Can Drive, original art by Sean Tiffany

Godzilla's not quite there yet but ...

Today, during lunch, I got a little preview of the book and album, my good friend and fellow artist Sean Tiffany is working on, Oil Can Drive.

Its sort of a Rock-n-Roll, band on the run, Mad Max, Fantastic Four thing that reminds me a little of the movies Rock and Rule and Streets of Fire (Sorry Sean, I know that was a horrible description but I meant it in the best kind of way, since I find all those things cool as all get out)

Anyway its some really neat stuff and as the project gets closer and closer to the finish I can't wait till I have one sitting on my book shelf.

Here's Sean's site - Link and blog - Link they're both worth a look.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update