THE DRAWING BOARD - (Updates everyday except Sunday)
Monday, September 28th 2009
Framed Prints

Return to gallery
Gimli - Original Art by Jeff Lafferty

Check it out, framed prints.

I’ve never really thought about doing any framed prints, but I’m talking to a gallery in Denver about possibly hanging some stuff. I put this piece and a few others together to show them what they look like framed. Not sure if I’m going to get in the gallery, but the prints sure came out looking good.

I went ahead and listed this one and a Superman print up on EBay, just to see if theres any interest in something like these.

Frodo Framed Print - Link
Superman Framed Print - Link

What do you say everyone, should I start offering a framing option with the prints?

By the way, the new Frodo print is now available too - Link

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update