THE DRAWING BOARD - (Updates everyday except Sunday)
September 11th, 2009
Bid On Frodo, Get A Free Sketch!!!

Return to gallery
Chewbacca - Original Art by Jeff Lafferty

The new piece is in the works, a 5" x 7" Chewy commission.

The Frodo painted card has two days left before it ends and by bad luck, I really need to move these cards. My wife's car broke down and paying for that has really put us in a bind this month . So I'm putting out this offer; Anyone who bids on this card (and this is just bid, not just the winning bid - but anybody that submits a bid to this auction) - Link I will draw a free 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" inch sketch card in pencil. Now you can't get a better deal than that!

Bid on The Frodo Painted Card and I will draw and send you a free sketch card!!!!

For everyone who bids, I'll draw a free card, and if your the one unlucky enough to win the auction, the worst thing you get an absolutely, fantastic painting 'by me' too add to your collection (And of course I'll do a free card for the winner as well)

So come on guys get me out of debt this week!

(As subject matter goes for the freebies; I'll take requests if you can supply the reference, otherwise its going to be either Star Wars or the Lord of the Rings)

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update