THE DRAWING BOARD - (Updates everyday except Sunday)
September 3rd, 2009
UK Card Cast

Return to gallery
Frodo - Original Art by Jeff Lafferty


A Frodo in the works, I needed a breather from all the commissions and I miss doing Lord Of The Rings images.

I have a backlog of great cards ideas I want to do. I’ve been toying around with trying to do a set, so well see if I can figure out how to make something like that work.

I’ve actually came across podcast about card collecting and sketch card artists (Un-friggin-believable, that really exists? I know) But its pretty good, and I noticed at least one guy that collects my stuff is actually on the show, Kris Kersey (he commissioned the first Padme card)

The shows called UK Card Cast and here’s the link if your interested - Link

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update