THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
July 5th, 2009
Dads Birthday

Return to gallery

Joker Drawing in progress by Jeff Lafferty

Its my Dads Birthday today, so Tanya and I are a heading over to his house with a couple of pizzas, and a cake, it'll a fun time.

My Dad loves being retired. He's been retired for a year now and every time I see him, he's got to tell me how great it is. My Mom just turned 62 last December and every time I talk to her, she's got to tell me the same thing.

They're both not the type to sit around, they both own their own business's (guess I'm a chip off the block in that regard) so when they retired its not like the stopped working. I think its just the fact that they don't have to work that makes them happy.

Happy Birthday Dad!

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update