THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
June 25th, 2009
New Prints

Return to gallery

Stevie Ray Vaughan
A couple of new prints are up for sale, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimi Hendrix. These are a little bigger than my usually cards, they are 5”x7” inches and you can pick them up here, Stevie - Link and Jimi - Link

Yesterday while I was having lunch with Sean we got to talking about selling art on the web and it was interesting to hear his perspective of what I’m doing, because it was so much cooler than the way I tend to look at it. He really made me realize just how much artistic freedom I’ve actually given myself by creating this site and selling my work online. He’s right, I don’t think I could of asked for a better situation than the one I’m in now.

Sometimes you need somebody to snap their fingers at you and say “Hey, your on the right track, keep going.”

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update