THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
June 21st, 2009
Missing Card

Return to gallery
Airbrush and Brushes

when I checked my email today I had an unpleasant surprise. One of my clients had a card stolen right out of his house. He lost the painted Jack and Sally double card. It was an expensive card and worse than that, I know how much this guy appreciates my work so in his own words he's "pretty pissed" to say the least.

I'd like to ask everyone a favor. If you run across this card on EBay or posted in a fan forum somewhere, please drop me an email at JeffLaffertyIllustration@gmail.com and let me know where you saw it. I know a lot of you guys (and girls) are hardcore card collectors so if it does ever surface again, maybe we can help get it back to its rightful owner.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update