THE DRAWING BOARD - Daily updates
June 11th, 2009

New Nightmare Before Christmas Cards

Return to gallery
Jack Skellington Original Art by Jeff Lafferty

The Jack and Sally prints and up for sale. Pretty sweet if I do say so myself. - Link

I think these are probably my favorite prints so far. I designed them a little differently from my previous cards, mainly taking the title off the front. The idea of putting the title across the front came from a fear that somebody might resell one of the prints as an original card, not realizing that its just a print. I mount the prints on illustration board and varnish them the same way I do the original cards, so they look really close to the real ones.

It says number ? of whatever and limited edition print, right across the back. It's also signed like a print on the front with my name and the card number. I don't think I need to worry and the cards look so much better without the title.

See you tommorrow
Jeff
Read yesterdays update