Title: Chewbacca
Size: 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” inches - ACEO sketch card
Medium: Acrylic and colored pencil on illustration board
Year: 2009
Private Collection (Sold) 

Buy a limited edition print - $7.99

I'm a big chewy fan, always have been.

I think it goes back to my fascination with the Sasquatch. Yup, Bigfoot when I was a kid I was a true believer in anything and everything paranormal. Aliens, The Loch Ness Monster, the Abominable Snowman. I believed the remains of Noah’s ark was stranded on top of a mountain somewhere in Turkey. I had theories on the cattle mutilations of the 70s and I defiantly, at least once, saw a flying saucer.The world was so much more an interesting place when I was fourteen, to bad I eventually had to grow up.

This piece is featured in a youtube video I did. Its about my technique, and just some of my thoughts on sketch cards and drawing them. Here's the Link