Return to gallery
Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca and Anthony Daniels as C3PO (Pencil study) Original Art by Jeff Lafferty

Peter Mayhew signs an original piece of art by Jeff Lafferty
Title: Chewy Fixes C3PO (Pencil Study)
Size: 5” x 7” inches
Medium: Colored pencil on grey board
Year: 2009
Private Collection (Sold)

One of my clients, Brian Schillinger, was nice enough to take this piece to the Steel City comic con in Pittsburgh and get it signed by Chewy himself … Peter Mayhew.

Its one of my absolute favorite pieces hands down!

Brian is an awesome client and friend. He’s supported my work from ‘almost’ the beginning. He actually bought the second, or third, card that I ever did. He was also one of the first guys to start buying from me again, after my hiatus in 2010.

I’m forever in this guys debt for all the help and support he’s given me. Thanks Brian!

I should mention, he’s a hell of a good artist in his own right, and here’s some of his work - Link