Return to gallery
Adam West (Pencil study) Comic Book Cover by Jeff Lafferty

Title: The Mis-Adventures of Adam West (Pencil Study)
Size: 5 1/4” x 7 3/4” inches
Medium: Colored pencil and gesso on illustration board
Year: 2011
Private Collection (Sold)

This one was a lot of fun.

I’m grateful to Bluewater for the opportunity to get my work out into the real world again.

I love my little niche here on the net and I wouldn’t trade it for anything, but its nice to be able to go into a comic book shop and see your stuff on the shelves.

Honestly, I think if your tough enough to deal with the market on the internet, eBay and collectors … and I love the collectors, but lets face it some of them are just crazy!

Anyway if you can run the internet gauntlet and make your living at it, then everything else just seems easy.

Watch the video
Watch the video