Return to homepage
ADVERTISE ON JEFFLAFFERTY.COM
Affordable advertising on my site is available through Project Wonderful - Link

My site is currently running between 50 and 100 unique visitors per day, with page loads between two and three hundred. Total hits for January 2013 were 9,083 - Stats

JeffLafferty.com is a great place to advertise sci-fi and comic book related content, kickstarters, movies, TV, games, webcomics and collectible cards.

I welcome other sketch card artists to promote there own sites here. I have some of the biggest collectors in the industry regularly reading my blog. If you’re an aspiring sketch card artist trying to build your own audience, or a seasoned pro looking to bring in bids on a specific auction, advertising on my site will help you.

Banners:
720x90 Horizontal banner above the blog -
Link
468x60 Horizontal banner below blog - Link
728x90 Horizontal banner below each page in the art galleries - Link

Sidebar:
125x125 Top square banner in sidebar of the blog - Link
125x125 Middle square banner in sidebar of the blog - Link
125x125 Bottom square banner in sidebar of the blog - Link

Any questions or requests, please email me - JeffLaffertyIllustration@gmail.com